Antique Entrained Void
- SOLD -
This harmonically matched pair of Master-quality Void type Tibetan Singing Bowls are a perfect example of "sound catchers", and are an excellent example of the principle of entrainment. +2 Hz. apart, one bowl, when struck, will entrain its mate in song. Listen to the dynamic of energy between them as they "catch" each other's vibration. Karma Moffet, in his classic CD Golden Bowls, used multiple pairs of matched sets to enhance the binaural effect of brain wave entrainment in stereo. This matched pair is ideal for high caliber bowl recordings.
Details of each bowl are as follows:
* G +4 Hz., 7 1/4" Void, thick, circa 17th Century
* G +2 Hz., 7 1/4" Void, extra thick, circa 17th Century
Further attributes and comments:
About the Sound Sample
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti-- Indo-Tibetan bronze specialist).
* 2-piece Professional Mallet Set (Himalayan hardwood Tibetan wool-padded mallet, and a Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Plus shipping and handling
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call