Antique Diatonic Rim
- SOLD -
This is an authentic antique, Master-quality 5-piece semi-double blue Tibetan singing bowl set based on the rims in diatonic tuning.
This set includes one each of the following bowls:
* C -4 Hz., Void 7" diameter, Thick, circa 19th Century
* D -4 Hz., Buddha 7" diameter, Thick, circa 18th Century
* E -4 Hz., Void Yoni 7" diameter, Thick, circa 17th Century
* F-4 Hz., Buddha 6 7/8 diameter, Thick, Double-Blue, circa 17th Century
* G -4 Hz., Special 6 1/2" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 19th Century
The fundamental tones are in the keys of F# -10 Hz., G# -8 Hz., A# -6 Hz., B -8 Hz., and C# -6 Hz.
About the Sound Sample
First you will hear the bowls being struck on the upper outside wall with the Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet. Next you will hear the bowls being played around the upper outside wall with the leather end of the leather-mallet.
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti-- Indo-Tibetan bronze specialist).
* 2-piece Professional Mallet Set (Himalayan hardwood Tibetan wool-padded mallet, and a Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Plus shipping and handling
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call