Antique Diatonic Quarter Tone
This is an authentic antique, Master-quality® 6-piece Tibetan singing bowl cup set based on the fundamentals in diatonic quarter tone tuning.
* C -8 Hz., Cup 4 1/4" diameter, Extra-Thick, Circa 18th Century
* D -4 Hz., Special 3 3/4" diameter, Extra-Thick, Circa 18th Century
* E -8 Hz.,Special 3 3/4" diameter, Extra-Thick, Circa 20th Century
* F -10 Hz., Special 5" diameter, XX-Thick, Circa 17th Century
* G -10 Hz., Special 4 3/8" diameter, XX-Thick, Circa 19th Century
* A -10 Hz., Lingam 5 1/2" diameter, XX-Thick, Circa 17th Century
The rim tone for the first bowl is F +10 Hz. The rim tone for the second bowl is G# -4 Hz. The rest of the singing bowls only possess a fundamental tone.
About the Sound File: First you will hear each bowl struck with the Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next you will hear the fundamental of each bowl played on the outside wall with the leather end of the leather-padded mallet.
* 4-piece Professional Mallet Set (a Himalayan hardwood Tibetan-wool padded mallet, a 30mm a 20mm and a 17mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet ).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti.
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear here.
These Master-quality bowls are amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing,sound volume and long sustain.
Plus shipping and handling
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call