Antique Diatonic Fundamental
This is an authentic antique, Master-quality 8-Piece Tibetan Singing Bowl Cup Set based on the fundamentals in diatonic quarter tone tuning.
This set includes one each of the following singing bowls:
* C+10 Hz., Special 5 3/4" diameter, Extra-Thick, Circa 19th Century
* D +8 Hz., Cup 4 7/8" diameter, Circa 19th Century
* E +10 Hz., Cup 4 3/8" diameter, Circa 18th Century
* F +10 Hz., Cup 4 3/4" diameter, Inscription, Extra-Thick, Circa 19th Century
* G +10 Hz., Cup 4 3/4" diameter, Extra-Thick, Circa 19th Century
* A+10 Hz., Special 4 1/2" diameter, Circa 20th Century
* B +8 Hz., Cup 4 5/8" diameter, XX-Thick, Circa 18th Century
* C +8 Hz., Dharma 4 1/2" diameter, Extra-Thick, Circa 18th Century
The rim tones are in the following keys: G -10 Hz., A# +4 Hz., B +8 Hz., C# +6 Hz., E -8 Hz., and F# -10 Hz. The 2nd and 7th bowls do not have rim tones.
* Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
Plus shipping and handling
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call