Hybrid Diatonic Fundamental
This is an authentic antique hybrid, Master-quality© 5-piece Mani Singing Bowl Set based on the fundamentals in diatonic tuning.
* C +4 Hz., Mani 6 3/4" - 7 3/4" diameter, XX-Thick, circa 17th Century
* D -4 Hz., Mani 6 5/8" - 7 5/8" diameter, XX-Thick, circa 20th Century
* E +4 Hz., Mani 7" - 7 7/8" diameter, XX-Thick, circa 17th Century
* F 698 Hz. (concert pitch), Mani 6 1/4" - 7" diameter, XX-Thick, circa 19th Century
* G 784 Hz. (concert pitch), Mani 5 1/2" - 6 1/2" diameter, XX-Thick, circa 20th Century
NOTE:Due to their ultra-thick construction, Mani bowls produce a single tone.
About the Sound File--
First you will hear each singing bowl struck on the upper outside wall with the Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next you will hear the fundamental tones played around the upper outside rim with either the 30mm or 20mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet.
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
These Master-quality© bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing,sound volume and long sustain.
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call: