This is an authentic antique, Master-quality® 5-piece Tibetan singing bowl cup set based on the fundamentals in pentatonic tuning.
* C# +2 Hz., Cup 4 7/8" diameter, circa 19th Century
* D# +2 Hz., Cup 4 3/4" diameter, Thick, circa 19th Century
* F# 370 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 4 1/2" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 18th Century
* G# 415 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 4 5/8" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 19th Century
* A# -2 Hz., Cup 4 1/8" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 20th Century
The rim tones for each singing bowl are: G +4 Hz., A -2 Hz., B -2 Hz., C# +8 Hz., and D# +2 Hz.
About the Sound Sample
First you will hear each bowl being struck on the upper outside wall with either the Himalayan hardwood leather-padded or wool-padded mallet. Next you will hear the fundamental tones being played around the upper outside wall with the leather end of either the 30mm or 20mm leather-padded mallet.
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti-- Indo-Tibetan bronze specialist).
* 3-piece Professional Mallet Set (a Himalayan hardwood Tibetan wool-padded mallet, a 30mm and a 20mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call