- SOLD -
This is a contemporary, Master-Quality® 7-piece singing bowl set based on the fundamentals in diatonic tuning.
* C +2 Hz., High-Wall 9 1/4" diameter, XX-Thick
* D -2 Hz., High-Wall 8 1/8" diameter, Extra-Thick
* E 164 Hz. (concert pitch), High-Wall 8" diameter, Extra-Thick
* F 174 Hz. (concert pitch), High-Wall 8" diameter, Extra-Thick
* G 196 Hz. (concert pitch), Buddha 7 1/4" diameter, Thick
* A +2 Hz., Buddha 7 5/8" diameter,XX-Thick
* B +2 Hz., Buddha 7" diameter, XX-Thick
The rim tones for each bowl are as follows: F -6 Hz., G# +10 Hz., A# +6 Hz., B +8 Hz., C# +2 Hz., D# +10 Hz., and F +10 Hz..
First you will hear each singing bowl struck on the upper outside edges with the Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next you will hear the fundamental tones being played around the outside wall with the leather end of the 40mm leather-padded mallet for the High-Walls and the 30mm leather-padded mallet for the Buddhas.
* 5-piece Professional Mallet Set (a small Tibetan-wool padded gong mallet, a 40mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded "Fat Boy" mallet, a 30mm Himalayan hardwood Tibetan-wool padded, a 30mm and a 20mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call