Contemporary Cycle of Fifths Fundamental
- SOLD -
This is a contemporary, Master-quality® 7-piece Tibetan singing bowl set based on the fundamentals in the Cycle of Fifths tuning.
The Cycle of Fifths scale was commissioned by Fabien Maman, a seminal sound healer from the 70’s who dissolved cancer cells using musical frequencies. The frequencies in this set are based on the Meridians and derive their power from the fifth interval, the aural equivalent of the Golden Mean relationship found in nature, art, and architecture.
* F -4 Hz., High-wall 13 1/4" diameter, XX-Thick
* C +4 Hz. High-wall 9 7/8" diameter, XX-Thick
* G 196 Hz. (concert pitch), Buddha 6 7/8" diameter, XX-Thick
* D +4 Hz., Buddha 6 1/8" diameter, XX-Thick
* A +4 Hz., Cup 5" diameter, Extra-Thick
* E +6 Hz., Cup 5 3/4" diameter, XX-Thick
* B +4 Hz., Cup 4 1/2" diameter
The rim tones for each singing bowl are: C 523, F# -4 Hz., D -10 Hz., G# +2 Hz., D# 1245 Hz., A# +8 Hz.and F +4 Hz.
* 5-piece Professional Mallet Set (1 medium wool-padded gong mallet, a 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet, a 30mm and a 20mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet, and a 40mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded "Fat Boy" mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
This set has been personally matched by Shakti, renowned for her fine ear and ability to match tuned sets for usage by healing professionals, musicians, composers, and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call