Contemporary Diatonic Quarter Tone
This is a contemporary, Master-quality 8-piece singing bowl cup set based on the fundamentals in diatonic quarter tone tuning.
* C -10 Hz., Buddha 6 1/2" diameter, XX-Thick
* D -10 Hz., Buddha 6 3/8" diameter, XX-Thick
* E -10 Hz., Buddha 6" diameter, Thick
* F -8 Hz., Cup 5 1/2" diameter, Extra-Thick
* G -10 Hz., Cup 5 3/8" diameter, Extra-Thick
* A -10 Hz., Cup 5" diameter, Extra-Thick
* B -10 Hz., Cup 4 3/8" diameter, Thick
* C -10 Hz., Cup 4 1/8" diameter
The rim tones for each bowl are as follows: F# -4 Hz., G# -6 Hz., A +8 Hz., B -10 Hz., C +2 Hz., D +2 Hz., F -6 E +8 Hz. and F# -10 Hz.
First you will hear each singing bowl being struck on the upper outside edge with a 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next you will hear each fundamental tone being played around the outside wall with the leather end of the 30mm leather-padded mallet.
* 2-piece Professional Mallet Set (a 30mm Tibetan-wool padded mallet, and a 30mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call