This is a contemporary, Master-Quality® 8-piece singing bowl set based on the fundamentals in diatonic tuning.
* C +2 Hz., Buddha 6 3/8" diameter, XX-Thick
* D -4 Hz., Buddha 6 1/4" diameter, XX-Thick
* E +4 Hz., Cup 5 1/2" diameter, Extra-Thick
* F +2 Hz., Cup 5" diameter
* G 392 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 5 1/4" diameter, Extra-Thick
* A +4 Hz., Cup 5" diameter, XX-Thick
* B 493 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 5" diameter, XX-Thick
* C +2 Hz., Cup 4 1/4" diameter
The rim tones for each bowl are the following: F# +4 Hz., G# -6 Hz., A# 932 Hz., B +2 Hz., C# -2 Hz., D# -2 Hz., F -8 Hz., and F# -4 Hz.
First you will hear each singing bowl struck on its upper outside edge with the 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next you will hear the fundamental tones of each bowl being played around the outside wall with the leather end of either the 30mm or 20mm leather-padded mallet.
LISTEN TO MP3
* 3-piece Professional Mallet Set (a 30mm Himalayan hardwood Tibetan-wool padded mallet, a 30mm and a 20mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Plus shipping and handling