This is a Master-quality®,7-piece contemporary singing bowl set tuned to the Diatonic scale in the third octave. It includes one bowl each of the following fundamental tones:
* C -2 Hz., High-Wall 10 1/8" diameter, Extra-Thick (from Shakti's set 2007-2018)
* D 146 Hz.(concert pitch), High-Wall 8 5/8" diameter, Extra-Thick
* E +2 Hz., Buddha 7 7/8" diameter, XX-Thick
* F -2 Hz., Buddha 7 3/4" diameter, Extra-Thick
* G -2 Hz., Buddha 7 5/8" diameter, XX-Thick
* A -2 Hz., Buddha 7" diameter,XX-Thick
* B -2 Hz., Buddha 6 5/8" diameter, XX-Thick
The rim tones for each bowl are as follows: F# +8 Hz., G# -10 Hz., B -10 Hz., C -8 Hz., D -10 Hz., E -10 Hz., and F +8 Hz.
First you will hear each singing bowl being struck on their upper outside edges with the included Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet. Next you will hear the bowls being played around the outside wall with the leather end of the leather-padded mallet.
LISTEN TO MP3
* 5-piece Professional Mallet Set (a Tibetan-wool padded mallet, two Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallets, a knitted gong mallet, and a Himalayan hardwood "Fat Boy" leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Plus shipping and handling