This is an authentic antique, Master-quality® 7-piece Tibetan singing bowl cup set based on the fundamentals in diatonic tuning.
This set includes one each of the following bowls:
* D +2 Hz., Cup 4 5/8" diameter, Thick, circa 18th Century
* E 329 Hz., Cup 4 3/4" diameter, Thick, circa 17th Century
* F +4 Hz., Cup 4 5/8" diameter, circa 18th Century
* G -2 Hz., Cup 4 3/8" diameter, Thick, circa 17th Century
* A -2 Hz., Cup 4 3/4" diameter, Thick, circa 18th Century
* B +2 Hz., Cup 4 3/4" diameter, Thick, circa 18th Century
* C 523 Hz., Cup 4 1/2" diameter, Thick, circa 19th Century
The rim tones are in the keys of G# +4 Hz., A# -2 Hz., B -6Hz., C# -6 Hz., D# -2 Hz., F -10 Hz., and F# -4 Hz.
About the Sound Sample
First you'll hear the sound of the seven bowls struck on their upper outside edges with the included Tibetan-wool padded mallet.
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti-- Indo-Tibetan bronze specialist).
* 2-piece Professional Mallet Set (Himalayan hardwood Tibetan wool-padded mallet, and a Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
Plus shipping and handling
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call