Contemporary Pentatonic Fundamental
This is a contemporary, Master-quality 5-piece Tibetan singing bowl set based on the fundamentals in pentatonic tuning.
This set includes one each of the following singing bowls in the fundamental tones:
* C# 138 Hz., High Wall 8 5/8" diameter, Thick, Contemporary
* D# +4 Hz., High Wall 8 5/8" diameter, Extra-thick, Contemporary
* F# 185 Hz. High Wall 8 1/2" diameter, Extra-thick, Contemporary
* G# 207 Hz., Buddha 7 3/4" diameter, Extra-thick, Contemporary
* A# 233 Hz., Buddha 7 3/4" diameter, Thick, Contemporary
The rim tones are in the keys of: F# +8, A 880 Hz., C +10 Hz., D +8 Hz., and F -10 Hz.
About the Sound Sample
First you will hear the bowls being struck on the upper outside wall with the Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet. Next you will hear the bowls being played around the upper outside wall with the leather end of the leather-mallet.
* 3-piece Professional Mallet Set (Himalayan hardwood Tibetan wool-padded gong mallet, a Himalayan hardwood Tibetan wool-padded mallet and a Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Plus shipping and handling
Outside of the United States please call