- SOLD -
This is a contemporary, Master-quality® 7-piece Tibetan singing bowl set based on the rim tones in diatonic tuning.
* C 523 Hz., High Wall 9 1/8" diameter, Extra-thick, Contemporary
* D 587 Hz., Buddha 7 3/8" diameter, Extra-thick, Contemporary
* E 658 Hz., Buddha 6 5/8" diameter, Thick, Contemporary
* F -2 Hz., Buddha 6 5/8" diameter, Thick, Contemporary
* G 787 Hz., Buddha 6 1/8" diameter, Thick, Contemporary
* A 880 Cup 5 3/4" diameter, Thick, Contemporary
* B 987 Hz., Cup 5 1/4" diameter, Thick, Contemporary
The fundamental tones are in the keys of: F +8 Hz., G# -6 Hz., A# 233 Hz., B -2 Hz., C# +6 Hz., D# +6 Hz., and F -2 Hz.
About the Sound Sample
First you'll hear the sound of the seven singing bowls struck on their
* 2-piece Professional Mallet Set (Himalayan hardwood Tibetan wool-padded mallet, and a Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Plus shipping and handling
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call