- SOLD -
This is an authentic antique, Master-quality® 8-piece Tibetan singing bowl cup set based on the fundamentals in diatonic tuning.
* C +4 Hz., Buddha 5 3/4" diameter, Thick, circa 18th Century
* D 295 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 5" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 17th Century
* E +4 Hz., Bodhi 4 5/8" diameter, circa 17th Century
* F 349 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 4 3/4" diameter, Thick, circa 19th Century
* G 392 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 4 5/8" diameter, Thick, circa 18th Century
* A 440 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 4 1/2" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 19th Century
* B +2 Hz., Cup 4 5/8" diameter, Thick, circa 18th Century
* C 523 Hz., Cup 4 3/8" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 17th Century
The rim tones for each singing bowl are: F# -6, A -10 Hz., A# -4 Hz., B -2 Hz., C +10 Hz., D# 622 Hz. (concert pitch), F -10 Hz., and F +10 Hz.
About the Sound Sample
First you will hear the bowls being struck on the upper outside wall with the Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet. Next you will hear the bowls being played around the upper outside wall with the leather end of the leather-mallet.
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti-- Indo-Tibetan bronze specialist).
* 2-piece Professional Mallet Set (1 Himalayan hardwood Tibetan-wool padded mallet, and 1 Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallets).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear here.
This set has been personally matched by Shakti, renowned for her fine ear and ability to match tuned sets for usage by healing professionals, musicians, composers, and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available. All Bodhisattva sets are sold "as is" and all sales are final.
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call