Antique Diatonic Rim
- SOLD -
This is an authentic antique, Master-quality 7-piece Tibetan singing bowl set based on the rims in diatonic tuning.
This set includes one each of the following singing bowls in the rim tones:
* C +2 Hz., Buddha 6 1/4" diameter, circa 18th Century
* D +2 Hz., Buddha 6 1/4" diameter, Hand Wah-Wah, circa 17th Century
* E +2 Hz., Buddha 5 7/8" diameter, Inscription, Hand Wah-Wah, Thick, circa 18th Century
* F 697 Hz. (Concert pitch), Buddha 6 3/8" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 17th Century
* G 783 Hz. (Concert pitch), Buddha 6 1/4" diameter, DOUBLE-BLUE, Extra-Thick, circa 18th Century
* A 880 Hz. (Concert pitch), Special 5 1/4" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 18th Century
* B 987 Hz. (Concert pitch), Low Wall Thick Lip 5 1/8" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 18th Century
The fundamental tones are in the keys of: F# 184 Hz., G#+6 Hz., A# +4 Hz., B +10 Hz., C# -6 Hz., D# +6 Hz., and F 350 Hz.
About the Sound Sample
First you will hear the sound of the 5 singing bowls struck on their upper outside edges with one of the included Tibetan-wool padded mallets. Then you'll hear each of the 5 singing bowls played around their rims with an Xcelite 99-1 mallet.
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti).
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Plus shipping and handling
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call