Antique Diatonic Quarter Tone
- SOLD -
This is an authentic antique, Master-quality® 8-piece Tibetan singing bowl cup set based on the fundamentals in diatonic quarter tone tuning.
* C +10 Hz., Buddha 6" diameter, Thick, circa 18th Century
* D +10 Hz., Cup 5" diameter, Thick, circa 18th Century
* E +10 Hz., Cup 5" diameter, circa 19th Century
* F +10 Hz., Cup 4 3/4" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 18th Century
* G +10 Hz., Cup 4 1/2" diameter, Thick, circa 17th Century
* A +10 Hz., Cup 4 1/2" diameter, Thick, circa 19th Century
* B +10 Hz., Cup 4 3/8" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 17th Century
* C +10 Hz., Cup 4 3/8" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 19th Century
The rim tones for each singing bowl are: G -6 Hz, A -10 Hz, B -10 Hz, B +6 Hz, C# +8 Hz., E -10 Hz, F +4 Hz, and F# +4 Hz
About the Sound Sample
First you will hear the bowls being struck on the upper outside wall with the Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet. Next you will hear the bowls being played around the upper outside wall with the leather end of the leather-mallet.
* Certificate of Authenticity: Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti.
* 4-piece Professional Mallet Set: 2 Himalayan hardwood Tibetan-wool padded mallets, and 2 Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallets.
* Tips and Information Brochure: Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear here.
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call