Antique Diatonic Quarter Tone
- SOLD -
This is an authentic antique, Master-quality® 8-piece Tibetan singing bowl cup set based on the fundamentals in diatonic quarter tone tuning.
* C +10 Hz., Dharma 5 5/8" diameter, Thick, circa 19th Century
* D +10 Hz., Cup 5 3/8" diameter, Thick, circa 18th Century
* E +10 Hz., Cup 4 1/2" diameter, circa 18th Century
* F +10 Hz., Cup 4 5/8" diameter, Thick, circa 17th Century
* G +10 Hz., Cup 4 1/2" diameter, Thick, circa 18th Century
* A +10 Hz., Cup 4 5/8" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 18th Century
* B +10 Hz., Cup 4 1/4" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 19th Century
* C +10 Hz., Cup 4 1/2" diameter, XX-Thick, circa 19th Century
The rim tones for each singing bowl are: F# +10, G#+10 Hz., A# 932 Hz. (concert pitch), B +10 Hz., C# +10 Hz., E 1318 Hz. (concert pitch), F -10 Hz., and C +10 Hz.
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti-- Indo-Tibetan bronze specialist).
* 2-piece Professional Mallet Set (Himalayan hardwood Tibetan wool-padded mallet, and a Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Plus shipping and handling
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call