This is an authentic antique, Master-quality® 8-piece Tibetan singing bowl cup set based on the fundamentals in diatonic tuning.
This set includes one each of the following singing bowls on the fundamental:
* C +4 Hz., Cup 5 3/4" diameter, Thick, circa 17th Century
* D +2 Hz., Cup 4 3/4" diameter, circa 18th Century
* E 329 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 4 3/4" diameter, Thick, circa 18th Century
* F +2 Hz., Cup 4 7/8" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 18th Century
* G 391 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 4 3/8" diameter, Thick, circa 18th Century
* A 440 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 4 3/8" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 18th Century
* B +2 Hz., Cup 4 1/4" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 18th Century
* C 523 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 4" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 17th Century
The rim tones for each singing bowl are: F+10, G# 830 Hz. (concert pitch), A# -4 Hz., B +10 Hz., C +8 Hz., D# 1244 Hz. (concert pitch), F -2 Hz., and F +10 Hz.
About the Sound Sample
First you'll hear the sound of the eight bowls struck on their upper outside edges with one of the included leather-padded mallets. Then you'll hear the five bowls played around their upper outside edges with the Xcelite 99-1 mallet.
LISTEN TO MP3
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti-- Indo-Tibetan bronze specialist).
* 2-piece Professional Mallet Set (Himalayan hardwood Tibetan-wool padded mallet, and a Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallets).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Rain Gray-- Tibetan musicologist and Indo-Tibetan art & antique expert).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear here.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Plus shipping and handling