- SOLD -
This is a contemporary, Master-quality® 5-piece singing bowl set based on the fundamentals in pentatonic tuning.
The set includes one bowl each on the fundamentals for the following tones:
* C# +6 Hz., High Wall 9 1/8" diameter, Extra-Thick, Contemporary
* D# +4 Hz., High Wall 8 3/4" diameter, Extra-Thick, Contemporary
* F# +2 Hz., High Wall 7 3/4" diameter, Extra-Thick, Contemporary
* G# +4 Hz., Buddha 7 3/8 diameter, Thick, Contemporary
* A# 233 Hz. (concert pitch), Buddha 6 7/8" diameter, Thick, Contemporary
The rim tones for the singing bowls are as follows: G# -10, A-10, C# -4, D +10, and E +4 Hz.
About the Sound Sample
You will hear the sound of the five singing bowls being struck on the upper outside edges with the included Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Then you will hear the same bowls being played around the upper outside walls with the Xcelite 99-1 mallet.
* 5-piece Professional Mallet Set (a Tibetan-wool padded gong mallet, a Tibetan-wool padded mallet, two Himalayan hardwood leather-padded "Fat Boy" mallets, and two Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallets).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Plus shipping and handling
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call