Antique Diatonic Quarter Tone
This is an authentic antique, Master-quality 8-piece Tibetan Singing Bowl Octave Set based on the fundamentals in diatonic quarter tone tuning.
This set includes one each of the following singing bowls tuned to the fundamental tones:
* C -10 Hz., Special 6 1/4" diameter, Extra-Thick, Hand Wah-Wah, Circa 17th Century
* D-10 Hz., Cup 5 1/4" diameter, Thick, Circa 18th Century
* E -10 Hz., Cup 4 3/4" diameter, Thick, Circa 18th Century
* F -10 Hz., Cup 4 7/8" diameter, Thick, Circa 17th Century
* G -10 Hz., Cup 4 3/4" diameter, Extra-Thick, Circa 19th Century
* A -10 Hz., Cup 4 1/8" diameter, Circa 20th Century
* B -10 Hz., Cup 4 1/8" diameter, Circa 19th Century
* C -10 Hz., Cup 4 1/2" diameter, XX-Thick, Circa 18th Century
The rim tones are in the keys of: F# -8 Hz., G +10 Hz., A +6 Hz., B -10 Hz., C +4 Hz., D +2 Hz., and F -8 Hz. Note: in the 8th singing bowl, the C-10 Hz. is both the fundamental and the rim tone.
About the Sound Sample
First you will hear the bowls being struck on the upper outside wall with the Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet. Next you will hear the bowls being played around the upper outside wall with the leather end of the leather-mallet.
* Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
These Master-quality bowls are amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing,sound volume and long sustain.
Plus shipping and handling.
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call