Antique Diatonic Fundamental
This is an authentic antique, Master-quality© 7-piece Singing Bowl Set based on the fundamentals in diatonic tuning.
This set includes one each of the following singing bowls:
* C -4 Hz., Offering 9 3/8" diameter, XX-Thick, circa 18th Century
* D 146 Hz. (concert pitch), Buddha 7 5/8" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 18th Century
* E 164 Hz. (concert pitch), Buddha 7 1/4" diameter, circa 19th Century
* F 174 Hz. (concert pitch), Buddha 6 7/8" diameter, Thick, circa 19th Century
* G 196 Hz. (concert pitch), Buddha 6 5/8" diameter, Thick, circa 18th Century
* A -2 Hz., Buddha 7" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 18th Century
* B 246 Hz. (concert pitch), Special 6 7/8" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 19th Century
The rim tones are in the keys of: F# -10 Hz., G# -2, A# 466 Hz., B -6 Hz., C 554 Hz., D# +6 Hz. and F +4 Hz.
About the Sound Sample
First you will hear the bowls being struck on the upper outside wall with the Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet. Next you will hear the bowls being played around the upper outside wall with the leather end of the leather-mallet.
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Plus shipping and handling
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call