Contemporary Pentatonic Fundamental
This is a contemporary, Master-quality® 5-piece singing bowl cup set based on the fundamentals in pentatonic tuning.
This set includes one singing bowl each of the following on the fundamental tones:
* C# -6 Hz., High Wall 9 1/8" diameter, Extra-thick
* D# -4 Hz., High Wall 8 7/8" diameter, Extra-thick
* F# -6 Hz., Buddha 7 5/8" diameter, Extra-thick
* G# -2 Hz., High Wall 8" diameter, Extra-thick
* A# -2 Hz., Buddha 6 1/2" diameter, Extra-thick
The rim tones for each singing bowl are the following: G +10 Hz., G# +10 Hz., B -2 Hz., D +6 Hz. and E +2 Hz.
About the Sound Sample
First you'll hear each bowl struck on the upper outside edge with a Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next you'll hear each bowl played around its rim with the 99-1 Xcelite mallet (you can still get this tone with the wooden end of the leather-padded mallet. Lastly you'll hear each bowl played around its upper outside wall with the leather end of the leather-padded mallet.
* 3-piece Professional Mallet Set (a Tibetan-wool padded gong mallet, a Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet, and a Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Plus shipping and handling
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call