Antique Pentatonic Rim
This is an authentic antique, Master-quality® 5-piece Tibetan singing bowl set based on the rims in pentatonic tuning.
The set includes one each of the following singing bowls:
* C# +2 Hz., Buddha 7 1/4" diameter, Thick, Inscription, circa 19th Century
* D# +4 Hz., Buddha 7" diameter, Thick, circa 19th Century
* F# 470 Hz. (concert pitch), Special 6 3/4" diameter, DOUBLE-BLUE, XX-Thick, circa 17th Century
* G# 830 Hz. (concert pitch) Special 6 5/8" diameter, XX-Thick, circa 20th Century
* A# -2 Hz., Special 6 1/4" diameter, XX-Thick, circa 19th Century
The fundamental tones for each bowl are the following: G +10 Hz, A 220 Hz. (concert pitch), C -10 Hz., D -6 Hz. and E -6 Hz.
About the Sound Sample
First you will hear the bowls being struck on the upper outside wall with the Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet. Next you will hear the bowls being played around the upper outside wall with the leather end of the leather-padded mallet.
Double-blues are the "Stradivarius" of Tibetan singing bowls-- the best of the best! Of the five criteria for Master-quality, Double-blues surpass the rest of the collection in multiple criteria. Their sublime tones form palpable matrices in the air, and linger significantly longer than most singing bowls. The implications of a longer sustain in a healing or meditation context is key, because of the increased "mileage" you get from every strike or rim tone. Also important is the characteristically deeper penetration potential of these powerful pieces. Their quality falls in the top half of the percentage of our collection.
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti-- Indo-Tibetan bronze specialist).
* 4-piece Professional Mallet Set (2 Himalayan hardwood Tibetan wool-padded mallets, and 2 Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallets).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Plus shipping and handling
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call