Antique Diatonic Fundamental Set #9605
This is an authentic antique, Master-quality© 7-piece Singing Bowl Set based to the fundamentals in diatonic tuning.
This set includes one each of the following singing bowls:
* C 130 Hz. (concert pitch), Karma 7 5/8" diameter, Thick, Circa 19th Century
* D -4 Hz., Special 7 1/4" diameter, Thick, Circa 20th Century
* E -2 Hz., Buddha 7 1/2" diameter, Thick, Circa 19th Century
* F -2 Hz., Buddha 7 1/8" diameter, Hand wah-wah, Circa 19th Century
* G -2 Hz., Buddha 7 1/8" diameter, Extra-Thick, Circa 19th Century
* A -4 Hz., Buddha 6 5/8" diameter, Extra-Thick, Circa 18th Century
* B 246 Hz. (concert pitch), Buddha 6 5/8" diameter, Extra-Thick, Circa 18th Century
The rim tones for each singing bowl are the following: F# 370 Hz. (concert pitch), G +2, A# -4 Hz., B +6 Hz., C# -2 Hz. , D# 622 Hz. (concert pitch) and F 698 Hz. (concert pitch)
About the Sound File--
First you'll hear each bowl struck with the Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next you'll hear each fundamental tone played with the leather end of the 30mm leather-padded mallet.
NOTE: This set was originally recorded February of 2017 and has been re-mixed on April 20 of 2018, with some EQ edits on the strikes of the F, G and A bowls.
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
These Master-quality© bowls are amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing,sound volume and long sustain.
Plus shipping and handling
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call