Contemporary Diatonic Quarter Tone
This is a contemporary, Master-quality 8-piece singing bowl set based on the fundamentals in diatonic quarter tone tuning.
This set includes one bowl each on the following fundamental tones:
* C +10 Hz., Buddha 6" diameter, Thick
* D +8 Hz., Cup 5 3/4" diameter, Extra-thick
* E +10 Hz., Cup 5 3/8" diameter, Thick
* F +10 Hz., Cup 5 1/2" diameter
* G +10 Hz., Cup 4 7/8" diameter
* A +10 Hz., Cup 4 1/4" diameter
* B +10 Hz., Cup 4 3/8" diameter
* C +10 Hz., Cup 4 3/8" diameter, Extra-thick
The rim tones for each bowl are as follows: F# 740 Hz., G# 830 Hz., A# +6 Hz., B 987 Hz., C# +6 Hz., D# +10 Hz., and F +10.
First you will hear each singing bowl being struck on their upper outside edges with the included Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet. Next you will hear the bowls being played around the outside wall with the leather end of the leather-padded mallet.
* 3-piece Professional Mallet Set (Tibetan-wool padded mallet, and a 30mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet and a 20mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
Plus shipping and handling
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call