- SOLD -
This is a contemporary, Master-quality® 6-piece singing bowl cup set based on the fundamentals in pentatonic tuning.
This set includes one singing bowl each of the following on the fundamental tones:
* C# +277 Hz. (concert pitch), Buddha 6" diameter, Extra-thick
* D# -2 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 5 1/2" diameter, Thick
* F# 370 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 5 1/4" diameter, Extra-thick
* G# 415 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 5 1/8" diameter, Extra-thick
* A# -6 Hz., Cup 4 1/2" diameter, Extra-Thick.
* C# -4 Hz., Cup 4 3/8" diameter, Thick
The rim tones for each singing bowl are the following: G -10 Hz., A -2 Hz., and B -2 Hz. The three remaining bowls only have fundamental tone.
About the Sound Sample
* 3-piece Professional Mallet Set (a Tibetan-wool padded mallet, a Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet, and a smaller sized leather-padded).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Plus shipping and handling
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call