This is an authentic antique, Master-quality 8-Piece Tibetan Singing Bowl Cup Set based on the fundamentals in diatonic tuning.
This set includes one each of the following singing bowls:
* C -2 Hz., Buddha 6 1/2" diameter, XX-Thick, circa 19th Century
* D +2 Hz., Cup 5" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 19th Century
* E 329 Hz.(concert pitch), Cup 4 3/4" diameter, circa 18th Century
* F +2 Hz., Cup 4 5/8" diameter, Thick, circa 19th Century
* G 392 Hz.(concert pitch), Cup 4 1/2" diameter, circa 19th Century
* A -2 Hz., Cup 4 5/8" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 17th Century
* B +2 Hz., Cup 4 5/8" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 20th Century
* C +2 Hz., Cup 4 1/8" diameter, XX-Thick, circa 19th Century
The rim tones are in the following keys: F# -4 Hz., G# -8 Hz., A# -10Hz., B -10 Hz., C# -6 Hz., D# -10 Hz., and F -6 Hz.
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Plus shipping and handling
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call