Antique Pentatonic Cup Set #9977
This is an authentic antique, Master-quality® 6-piece Tibetan singing bowl cup set based on the fundamentals in pentatonic tuning.
This set includes one each of the following singing bowls:
* C# -2 Hz., Cup 4 7/8" diameter, circa 19th Century
* D# -2 Hz., Cup 4 5/8" diameter, circa 20th Century
* F# -2 Hz., Cup 4 7/8" diameter, Thick, circa 19th Century
* G# -2 Hz., Cup 4 1/2" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 18th Century
* A# 466 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 4 1/2" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 18th Century
* C# -2 Hz., Special 4 5/8", XXT, circa 18th Century
The rim tones for each singing bowl are: G -4 Hz., A -10 Hz., C -8 Hz., D +2 Hz., D# +10 Hz., and F# +10 Hz.
About the Sound Sample
First you will hear the bowls being struck on the upper outside wall with the Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet. Next you will hear the bowls being played around the upper outside wall with the leather end of the leather-mallet.
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti-- Indo-Tibetan bronze specialist).
* 2-piece Professional Mallet Set (a Himalayan hardwood Tibetan-wool padded mallet and a Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti.
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear here.
These Master-quality bowls are amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing,sound volume and long sustain.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that there is 14 day return policy and a 10% restocking fee on this set. By clicking on the "Confirm Your Order" button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.
Although each singing bowl set is unique, we can reconstruct a similar set in the same tuning upon request. Prices vary.
To order call: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call: