Authentic Master-quality® Tibetan Bell & Dorje Set:
- 3 1/4″ diameter x 6 1/8″ high;
- Bell metal bronze;
- Bell side features Chetri masks spewing beaded pearls and inter-connected by a double row of beaded pearls interspersed by dorjes. The Bell shoulder features an 8-petaled lotus with each petal containing a raised Tibetan letter;
- Hand-cast and hand-finished by skilled artisans in Nepal;
- Hand-tuned, harmonically balanced tones will vary;
- Gelukpa sect of Tibetan Buddhism style (ex.: His Holiness the Dalai Lama);
About the Sound Sample
First you’ll hear the sound of the Bell played in the traditional manner, moved from side to side and rung by the inside suspended clapper. Then you’ll hear the Bell played around the edge (similar to how a Singing Bowl is played) using the included Himalayan hardwood playing stick.
- Master-quality Tibetan Bell & Dorje Set.
- Playing stick (handmade of Himalayan hardwood).
Personally hand-selected by Shakti, this Master-quality Bell & Dorje Set is amongst the finest caliber of new Tibetan Bell & Dorje Sets available in the world. Master-quality means that the Bell has passed stringent tests for harmonic balance of sound, sound volume and long sustain.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.