Authentic Master-quality® Tibetan Bell & Dorje Set:
- 3 5/8″ diameter x 6 7/8″ high
- Bell metal bronze
- Side of the Bell features the Eight Auspicious Symbols of Tibetan Buddhism, alternatinge with seated Buddhas in the Earth Touching, Protection and Praying poses. The bell shoulder features lotus petals containing raised Tibetan letters
- Hand-cast and hand-finished by skilled Tibetan artisans in the Himalayas
- Bell top and Dorje finished in gold-colored brass with silver detail
- Hand-tuned, harmonically balanced tones will vary
About the Sound Sample
First you’ll hear the sound of the Bell played in the traditional manner, moved from side to side and rung by the inside suspended clapper. Then you’ll hear the Bell played around the edge (similar to how a Singing Bowl is played) using the included Himalayan hardwood playing stick.
- Master-quality Tibetan Bell & Dorje Set.
- Tibetan Bell & Dorje Case (handmade in the Himalayas of Tibetan silk brocade and cotton).
- Display Pad (handmade of Tibetan silk brocade and cotton).
- Playing stick (handmade of Himalayan hardwood).
- Note: color and style of case, display pad and playing stick may vary.