Master-quality® Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 7 5/8″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: A -10 Hz.;
- Rim tone: D# -8 Hz.;
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- Circa 20th Century;
- Type: “Lotus”
About the Sound Sample
First you will hear the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with a Himalayan hardwood Tibetan-wool padded mallet. Next you’ll hear the rim tone being played around the outside rim with the Xcelite 99-1 mallet.
Bowl Type: “Lotus”
A more globuar type of singing bowl with usually thin and high walls. Like the lingam type bowls, they also have an area in the bottom interior basin which has been forged to produce an upward pointing protrusion. Sizes range from below 6″ to around 8+”. Due to the relatively thin walls, many of this type of bowl produces deep struck tones.
- Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (shown above) in your choice of Tibetan Red, Royal Blue, or Plum.
- 2-Piece Professional Mallet Set (a Himalayan hardwood Tibetan-wool padded mallet, and a Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet)
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
This Master-quality® singing bowl is amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.