This is an authentic, antique Master-quality®, 5-piece Tibetan singing bowl cup set matched on the fundamental tones. This set includes one each of the following singing bowls:
* C# -2 Hz., Special 6 1/2″ diameter, XX-Thick, circa 18th Century
* D# +2 Hz., Cup 4 5/8″ diameter, circa 19th Century
* F# 370 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 4 3/4″ diameter, Thick, circa 18th Century
* G# -2 Hz., Cup 4 1/2″ diameter, Thick, circa 19th Century*
* A# -4 Hz. , Cup 4 1/2” diameter, Thick, circa 20th Century
The rim tones for each singing bowl are: G# -4 Hz., A +2 Hz., C# -6 Hz., D -4 Hz., D# +10 Hz.
Note: As is common with authentic antiques, the exterior of the G#-2 Cup has superficial cracks that in no way affect the sound, sustain or stability of the bowl. This bowl is fully covered under the terms of our satisfaction guarantee.
About the Sound Sample
First you will hear each bowl being struck on the upper outside wall with the 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next you will hear the fundamental tone of each bowl being played around the upper outside wall with the leather end of either the 30mm or 20mm leather-padded mallet.
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti– Indo-Tibetan bronze specialist).
* 3-piece Professional Mallet Set (a 30mm Himalayan hardwood Tibetan wool-padded mallet, a 30mm and a 20mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that there is a 14 day return policy and a 10% restocking fee on this set. By clicking on the “Confirm Your Order” button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.