This is a Master-quality®,7-piece contemporary singing bowl set tuned to the Diatonic scale in the third octave. It includes one bowl each of the following fundamental tones:
* C -2 Hz., High-Wall 10 1/8″ diameter, Extra-Thick (from Shakti’s set 2007-2018)
* D 146 Hz.(concert pitch), High-Wall 8 5/8″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* E +2 Hz., Buddha 7 7/8″ diameter, XX-Thick
* F -2 Hz., Buddha 7 3/4″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* G -2 Hz., Buddha 7 5/8″ diameter, XX-Thick
* A -2 Hz., Buddha 7″ diameter,XX-Thick
* B -2 Hz., Buddha 6 5/8″ diameter, XX-Thick
The rim tones for each bowl are as follows: F# +8 Hz., G# -10 Hz., B -10 Hz., C -8 Hz., D -10 Hz., E -10 Hz., and F +8 Hz.
First you will hear each singing bowl being struck on their upper outside edges with the included Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet. Next you will hear the bowls being played around the outside wall with the leather end of the leather-padded mallet.
* 5-piece Professional Mallet Set (a Tibetan-wool padded mallet, two Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallets, a knitted gong mallet, and a Himalayan hardwood “Fat Boy” leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that there is a 14 day return policy and a 10% restocking fee on this set. By clicking on the “Confirm Your Order” button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
NOTE: A signature is required for all orders valued at over $500