This is a contemporary 8-piece, Master-Quality® singing bowl cup set. This set includes one bowl each on the following fundamental tones:
* C 261 Hz. (concert pitch), Buddha 6 1/4″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* D -2 Hz., Buddha 6 1/8″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* E 328 (concert pitch) Hz., Cup 5 5/8″, Extra-Thick
* F -2 Hz., Cup 5 1/2″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* G -2 Hz., Cup 5 1/4″ diameter, Thick
* A -2 Hz., Cup 4 3/4″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* B -2 Hz., Cup 5″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* C -2 Hz., Cup 5″ diameter, Extra-Thick
The rim tones for each bowl are the following: F# -8 Hz., G# -6 Hz., A# 952 Hz. (concert pitch), B +2 Hz.,C# 1108 Hz., D# +2 Hz., and F -10 Hz.
First you will hear each singing bowl being struck on the upper outside edge with the 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next you will hear the fundamental tone of each bowl being played around the outside wall with the leather end of either the 30mm or 20mm leather-padded mallet.
* 3-piece Professional Mallet Set (a 30mm Himalayan hardwood Tibetan-wool padded mallet, a 30mm and a 20mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that there is a 14 day return policy and a 10% restocking fee on this set. By clicking on the “Confirm Your Order” button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.