This is a Master-quality®, 6-piece contemporary singing bowl set. This set is matched on the fundamental tones and includes each of the following bowls:
* C# -6 Hz., Buddha 7 1/4″ diameter, XX-Thick
* D# -6 Hz. , Cup 5 3/4″ diameter, Thick
* F# -4 Hz., Cup 5 1/8″ diameter
* G# -6 Hz. , Cup 5 3/8″ diameter, Thick
* A# -4 Hz., Cup 5 1/8″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* C# -6 Hz., Cup 4″ diameter
The rim tones for each singing bowl are the following: G -2 Hz., A -8 Hz., B +10 Hz., D -6 Hz., and D# +8 Hz. The last bowl only has a fundamental tone.
NOTE: Pentatonic Cup Set #11645 is a perfect, fourth octave match to third octave Pentatonic Set #11695. The fourth octave C# -6 of this set may be used as the octave bowl for Set #11695. Special pricing offered to combine sets, please inquire.
Sound sample– First you’ll hear the sound of each bowl struck on the upper outside edge with a 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next you’ll hear the fundamental tone of each bowl played around the outside wall with the leather end of the leather-padded mallet. NOTE: the fundamental tone of the last bowl was played with a 20mm leather-padded mallet.
* 3-piece Professional Mallet Set (a 30mm Tibetan-wool padded mallet, a 30mm and a 20mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
* Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that there is 14 day return policy and a 10% restocking fee on this set. By clicking on the “Confirm Your Order” button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
6 Months Interest Free Credit Available through PayPal. Synchrony financing available with first 6 months interest-free to qualified Los Angeles buyers.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.