Master-quality® Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 6 3/8″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: E +10 Hz.;
- Rim tone: A# +8 Hz;
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- Circa 19th Century;
- Type: “Bodhi”
About the Sound Sample
First you’ll hear the sound of the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with the leather-padded mallet. This blends into the second sound which is the same bowl played around the outside rim with the Xcelite 99-1 mallet.
Bowl Type: “Bodhi”
A medium sized Thadobati variety singing bowl. It’s distinguishing characteristic is its outwardly turned lip. When this type was first discovered it reminded us of the spreading branches of the Bodhi tree– hence the name.
- Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by Shakti.
- Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (shown above) in your choice of Tibetan Red, Royal Blue, or Plum. Please note your preference in the comments section on checkout.
- 2-Piece Professional Mallet Set (a 30mm Himalayan hardwood Tibetan-wool padded and leather-padded mallet).
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
This Master-quality® singing bowl is amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
6 Months Interest Free Credit Available Through PayPal. Synchrony financing available with first 6 months interest-free to qualified Los Angeles buyers.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.