Master-quality® Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 5 1/2″ Diameter;
- Hand Wah-Wah
- Fundamental tone: D +2 Hz.;
- Rim tone: G# -8 Hz.;
- Overtone: G -6 Hz.;
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- Circa 18th Century;
- Bowl Type: “Special”
About the Sound Sample
First you will hear the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with the included Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next you will hear the rim tone played around the outside rim with the Xcelite 99-1 mallet. Lastly you will hear the fundamental tone played around the outside wall with the leather end of the leather-padded mallet.
Bowl Type: “Special”
- Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by Shakti.
- Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (shown above) in your choice of Tibetan Red, Royal Blue, or Plum. Styles and color may vary. Please note your preference in the comments section on checkout.
- Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet.
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
This Master-quality® singing bowl is amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.