This is a contemporary 8-piece, Master-Quality® singing bowl cup set that includes one bowl each matched on the following fundamental tones:
* C +6 Hz., Buddha 6 5/8″ diameter, XX-Thick
* D +10 Hz., Buddha 6 1/8″ diameter, XX-Thick
* E +10 Hz., Cup 5 3/8″ diameter
* F +10 Hz., Cup 5 3/8″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* G +10 Hz., Cup 5 1/4″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* A +10 Hz., Cup 4 3/4″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* B +10 Hz., Cup 4 7/8″ diameter, XX-Thick
* C +10 Hz., Cup 4 1/8″ diameter
The rim tones for each bowl are the following: G -6 Hz., G# +10 Hz., A# +10 Hz., B +10 Hz., D -10 Hz., E -8, F +8 Hz., and F# +2 Hz.
First you will hear each singing bowl being struck on the upper outside edge with a 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next you will hear the fundamental tone of each bowl being played around the outside wall with the leather end of either the 30mm or 20mm leather-padded mallet.
* 3-piece Professional Mallet Set (a 30mm Himalayan hardwood Tibetan-wool padded mallet, a 30mm and a 20mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
* Set Chart listing the tones of each singing bowl.
* Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that there is a 14 day return policy and a 10% restocking fee on this set. By clicking on the “Confirm Your Order” button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
6 Months Interest Free Credit Available through PayPal. Synchrony financing available with first 6 months interest-free to qualified Los Angeles buyers.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.