Special Deal Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 4 3/8″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: A +2 Hz.;
- Rim tone: D# -2 Hz.,
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- Bowl type: “Cup Bowl”
About the Sound Sample
First you will hear the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with the included Himalayan hardwood Tibetan-wool padded mallet. Next you’ll hear the rim tone of the bowl being played around the outside rim with the Xcelite 99-1 mallet. Lastly you’ll hear the fundamental tone of the bowl being played around the upper outside wall with the leather end of the leather-padded mallet
Singing Bowl type: “Cup Bowl”
A smaller diameter (from 3 1/2″ to 5 7/8″ diameter) cup shaped Thadobati variety singing bowl. Due to their small size they are highly portable, and are easily taken when traveling, to gatherings, teachings, and when meditating in nature. The smaller size, and subsequent lighter overall weight, also lends itself to various healing applications as they are more easily balanced on certain parts of the body such as the forehead (to balance/activate the upper chakras). Due to their small size they generally produce combinations of tones in higher octaves.
- Professional Mallet (Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
- Optional Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (shown above) in your choice of Tibetan Red, Royal Blue, or Plum for an additional $13.00
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.