Special Deal Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 5 1/8″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: D -10 Hz.;
- Rim tone: F +8 Hz.;
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- Bowl type: “Special”
About the Sound Sample
First you will hear the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with the included Himalayan hardwood Tibetan-wool padded mallet. Next you’ll hear the rim tone of the bowl being played around the outside rim with the Xcelite 99-1 mallet. Lastly you’ll hear the fundamental tone of the bowl being played around the upper outside wall with the leather end of the leather-padded mallet
Bowl Type: “Special”
Extra-thick construction, normally a Buddha shape; however, this is a smaller size ranging from 4″ to 5 3/4″ in diameter.. Usually with heavy sacred geometric parallel lines originally incised or cast into the exterior walls. The lines radiate outward from a small circle in the center of the basin. The lip is distinctly grooved.
- Professional Mallet (Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
- Optional Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (shown above) in your choice of Tibetan Red, Royal Blue, or Plum for an additional $13.00
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.