This is an authentic antique, Master-quality, 8-Piece Diatonic Tibetan Singing Bowl Cup Set. This set is matched on the fundamental tones and includes each of the following singing bowls:
* C -2 Hz., Remuna 5″ diameter, Circa 18th Century
* D -2 Hz., Cup 4 7/8″ diameter, Circa 17th Century
* E 328 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 5 1/4″ diameter, Extra-Thick, Circa 19th Century
* F +6 Hz., Cup 4 5/8″ diameter, Circa 19th Century
* G 392 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 4 3/8″ diameter, Circa 19th Century
* A 440 Hz.(concert pitch), Cup 4 1/4″ diameter, Circa 19th Century
* B +2 Hz., Cup 4 3/8″ diameter, Extra-Thick, Circa 18th Century
* C +2 Hz., Remuna 4″ diameter, Extra-Thick, Circa 18th Century
The rim tones for each bowl are in the following keys: F +10 Hz., G# -4 Hz., A# +4 Hz., B +4 Hz., C +10 Hz., D +10 Hz., F -4 Hz., and F# +6 Hz.
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti)
* 3-piece Professional Mallet Set (a 30mm Tibetan-wool padded mallet, a 30mm and a 20mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
* Set Chart listing the tones of each singing bowl.
* Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
These Master-quality bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing,sound volume and long sustain.
This set has been personally matched by Shakti, renowned for her fine ear and ability to match tuned sets for usage by healing professionals, musicians, composers, and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that there is 14 day return policy and a 10% restocking fee on this set. By clicking on the “Confirm Your Order” button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
6 Months Interest Free Credit Available through PayPal. Synchrony financing available with first 6 months interest-free to qualified Los Angeles buyers.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.