This is a Master-quality®,7-piece contemporary High-Wall singing bowl set tuned to the Diatonic scale in the third octave. It includes one bowl each of the following fundamental tones:
* C2 67 Hz., High-Wall 15 3/4″ diameter, XX-Thick
* D2 73 Hz.(concert pitch), High-Wall 14 1/8″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* E2 82 Hz., High-Wall 13″ diameter, XX-Thick
* F2 88 Hz., High-Wall 13″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* G2 99.8 Hz., High-Wall 13 1/4″ diameter, XX-Thick
* A2 111.6 Hz., High-Wall 12″ diameter,XX-Thick
* B2 122 Hz., High-Wall 10” diameter, XX-Thick
The rim tones for each bowl are as follows: G#4 404 Hz., A4 439.5 Hz., B4 495 Hz., C#4 536 Hz., D4 608 Hz, E5 632 Hz., and F5 690 Hz.
Note: This is the only contemporary Diatonic fundamental set we have offered in 23 years. It took over two years and three collections to complete. The C fundamental is in quarter-tone tuning because virtually all of the concert pitch C’s being manufactured now have dominant mid-tones. The mix of this set is almost 13 minutes long and the strikes for bowls #1, #3 and #5 sustain for approximately 2 minutes. Bowls #4 and #6 have the longest sustaining fundamentals, over 2 minutes each. Enjoy the sounds!
First you will hear each singing bowl being struck on their upper outside edges with a large Himalayan hardwood gong mallet. Next you will hear the fundamental of each bowl being played with either the 45mm or 40mm leather-padded “Fat Boy” mallet.
* 5-piece Professional Mallet Set (a large Tibetan-wool padded gong mallet, a 45mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded “Fat Boy mallet, and a 40mm Himalayan hardwood “Fat Boy” leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that there is a 14 day return policy and a 10% restocking fee on this set. By clicking on the “Confirm Your Order” button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.