#12215 Set, Sample of Strikes:
#12215 Set, Sample of Fundamentals:
This is a recording of an authentic antique Master-quality®, 5-piece Tibetan singing bowl set matched on the fundamental tones. The set includes one each of the following singing bowls:
* C#3 -137 Hz., Lotus 7 1/2″ diameter, circa 20th Century
* D#3 – 158 Hz., Buddha 7 1/2″ diameter, Thick, circa 18th Century
* F#3 – 185 Hz. (concert pitch) Buddha 6 7/8″ diameter, circa 18th Century
* G#3 – 209 Hz., Buddha 6 5/8″ diameter, Thick, circa 19th Century
* A#3 – 232 Hz., Special 6 7/8″ diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 19th Century
The fundamental tones are in the keys of: G -10 Hz., G# +6 Hz., B -8 Hz Hz., D +2 Hz., and E +8 Hz.
About the Sound File
First you will hear each bowl struck with the 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next you will hear the fundamental tone of each bowl played with the leather end of the 30mm leather-padded mallet.
This set has been personally matched by Shakti, renowned for her fine ear and ability to match tuned sets for usage by healing professionals, musicians, composers, and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.