This is an authentic antique Master-quality®, 5-piece Tibetan singing bowl set matched on the fundamental tones. The set includes one each of the following singing bowls:
* C#3 -137 Hz., Lotus 7 1/2″ diameter, circa 20th Century
* D#3 – 158 Hz., Buddha 7 1/2″ diameter, Thick, circa 18th Century
* F#3 – 185 Hz. (concert pitch) Buddha 6 7/8″ diameter, circa 18th Century
* G#3 – 209 Hz., Buddha 6 5/8″ diameter, Thick, circa 19th Century
* A#3 – 232 Hz., Special 6 7/8″ diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 19th Century
The fundamental tones are in the keys of: G -10 Hz., G# +6 Hz., B -8 Hz Hz., D +2 Hz., and E +8 Hz.
About the Sound File
First you will hear each bowl struck with the 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next you will hear the fundamental tone of each bowl played with the leather end of the 30mm leather-padded mallet.
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti– Indo-Tibetan bronze specialist).
* 4-piece Professional Mallet Set (two 30mm Himalayan hardwood Tibetan-wool padded mallets, and two 30mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallets).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
* Set Chart listing the tones of each singing bowl.
* Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear here.
This set has been personally matched by Shakti, renowned for her fine ear and ability to match tuned sets for usage by healing professionals, musicians, composers, and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that there is 14 day return policy and a 10% restocking fee on this set. By clicking on the “Confirm Your Order” button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
6 Months Interest Free Credit Available through PayPal. Synchrony financing available with first 6 months interest-free to qualified Los Angeles buyers.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.