Master-quality® Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 9 1/2″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: A# -2 Hz.;
- Rim tone: D# +8 Hz.;
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- NEW-made (Contemporary);
- Bowl type: “High-wall”
About the Sound Sample
Due to the ultra-low bass tones and subtle harmonics we highly recommend that you use earphones when critically listening to singing bowl sound samples.
First you will hear the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with a thicker padded 30mm Tibetan-wool padded mallet. Next you’ll hear the rim tone played with the leather end of the 40mm leather-padded “Fat Boy” mallet. Lastly you’ll hear the fundamental being played with the leather end of the same 40mm leather-padded “Fat Boy mallet.
“High-wall” singing bowl
Called Jambati in the Himalayas, the High-wall type is the largest diameter variety of all the Tibetan singing bowls. They are highly prized for their deep basso profundo Om tones. Fundamental tones can range from the second to the third octave of a piano. The rim tones can spread into the fifth octave.
- 2-piece Professional Mallet Set (a 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet, and a 30mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
- Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (color/style may vary).
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
This Master-quality® singing bowl is amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.