Master-quality® Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 7 5/8″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: D -10 Hz.;
- NEW-made (Contemporary);
- Bowl type: “Cast Aluminum”
About the Sound Sample
We highly recommend that you use earphones when critically listening to singing bowl sound samples.
First you’ll hear the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with a 30mm leather-padded mallet. Next you’ll hear the rim tone being played with the leather end of the same 30mm leather-padded mallet
Singing Bowl type: “Cast Aluminum”
The interior of this bowl features an etched repeating pattern of Shakyamuni Buddha and Lotuses.
- A Professional 30mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet.
- Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (color/style may vary).
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
This Master-quality® singing bowl is amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
6 Months Interest Free Credit Available Through PayPal. Synchrony financing available with first 6 months interest-free to qualified Los Angeles buyers.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.