Master-quality® Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 4 1/2″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: B +8 Hz.;
- Rim tone: F 1396 Hz. (concert pitch);
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- Circa 19th Century;
- Type: “Cup-bowl”
About the Sound Sample
First you will hear the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with a 30mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet. Next you will hear the rim tone played around the outside rim with a 99-1 Xcelite mallet.
Bowl Type: “Cup-bowl”
Cups bowls are a smaller diameter, cup-shaped Thadobati variety of Tibetan singing bowl. They are highly portable and are good for use on smaller altars. They can easily be placed on the brow or forehead to activate the corresponding upper chakra point/or pineal gland, depending on the frequency and sound healing tradition. Their fundamentals are pure, gentle tones that can fill in the fourth octave of scales in musical compositions, and their rim tones can reach the fifth and sixth octaves.
- A Professional 30mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet.
- Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (shown above) in your choice of Tibetan Red, Royal Blue, or Plum. Please note your preference in the comments section on checkout.
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
This Master-quality® singing bowl is amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.