This is an authentic Master-quality©, 5-piece Hybrid (antique and contemporary) Diatonic Mani Singing Bowl Set tuned to the fundamental tones. This set includes one each of the following singing bowls:
* C +2 Hz., Mani 7″ – 8″ diameter, XX-Thick, Circa 20th Century
* D +4 Hz., Mani 7 1/8″ – 8″ diameter, XX-Thick, Circa 20th Century
* E +6 Hz., Mani 6 5/8″ – 7 3 /4″ diameter, XX-Thick, Circa 20th Century
* F 698 Hz. (concert pitch), Mani 6″ – 6 7/8″ diameter, XX-Thick, Circa 20th Century
* G 784 Hz. (concert pitch), Mani 6″ – 6 5/8 diameter, XX-Thick, Circa 19th Century
NOTE: Due to their ultra-thick construction, Mani bowls produce a single tone.
About the Sound File–
First you will hear each singing bowl struck on the upper outside wall with ta 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next you will hear the fundamental tone of each bowl played around the upper outside rim with the leather end of the 30mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet. NOTE: The first Mani singing bowl (C +2 Hz.) sustains for nearly twice as long as the other Mani singing bowls.
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti)
* 4-piece Professional Mallet Set (Two 30mm Himalayan hardwood Tibetan-wool padded and leather-padded mallets).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
These Master-quality© bowls are amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing,sound volume and long sustain.
This set has been personally matched by Shakti, renowned for her fine ear and ability to match tuned sets for usage by healing professionals, musicians, composers, and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that there is a 14 day return policy and a 10% restocking fee on this set. By clicking on the “Confirm Your Order” button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.