Master-quality® Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 7″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: E -6 Hz.,
- Rim tone: A -8 Hz.;
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- Circa 20th Century;
- Type: “Karma”
About the Sound Sample
First you will hear the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with the included Himalayan hardwood Tibetan-wool padded mallet. Next you’ll hear the rim tone of the bowl played around the outside rim with the Xcelite 99-1 mallet.
Bowl Type: “Karma”
A medium sized (6″ -8″) “Thadobati” bowl. Similar to the Buddha bowl but with side walls that are less rounded and with a flatter bottom. Also many have vertical hash marks on the upper exterior walls.
- Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (shown above) in your choice of Tibetan Red, Royal Blue, or Plum.
- Professional Mallet Set Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet.
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
This Master-quality® singing bowl is amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.